FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
Rapid Covid-19 Testing in Northern Ontario.
01. Are you Health Canada approved?
02. How long does it take to receive a result?
03. How accurate are the tests?
04. Where are you located?
05. What if I need a pre-flight Covid-19 test and I’m not in Thunder Bay?
What packages do you provide for businesses?
- Doctor oversight
- Nursing Services for Specimen Collection
- Medical Lab Technician for Specimen Processing
- PCR Machine and supplies
- Tests, Results, and Notification
- PPE and Swabs
- Mobile, on Site or Clinic Collection
Have another question but don’t see it here? Please reach out to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
At NorthStream Rapid Labs, we know that in order to ensure the safety of the public, prevent further lockdowns and boost the confidence of workplace employees, we need to help provide rapid Covid-19 tests with results ready in as little as 2 - 4 hours.
Our heroes are the businesses who save lives every day by their unwavering pursuit of safety in the workplace and community. We just help them get there.
Work with us to reduce the risk of Covid-19 spread and join the growing league of Unsung Heroes Saving Lives, One Test At A Time.
Rapid Covid-19 Testing for Occupational Safety & Workplaces
Rapid Covid-19 Testing for Pre-Flight Requirements
Monday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment
Open 24/7 for Emergencies, fees may apply.